Hunters education classes available
The Basehor Community Library and Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism is again offering free state-certified hunter education taught by Steve and Marsha Letcher.
Although the January class is full, there are still spots available in February and March.
The classes will be held in two parts to ensure the mandatory 10 hours of instruction.
If interested, visit safehunters.com or kdwpt.state.ks.us to enroll.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High grad still playing ball
- Tonganoxie girls notch upset victory against Sumner Academy
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state
- Basehor-Linwood ends Tonganoxie boys basketball season
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament