Resident named to Arkansas college dean’s list for fall
A Tonganoxie resident has been named to the dean’s list of an Arkansas college.
Rachel Collinge was named to the dean’s list at Harding University.
Collinge was among more than 1,000 students on the dean’s list at the Searcy, Ark., college for the fall semester.
To be eligible, a student must be carrying 12 or more hours with a 3.65 or higher grade-point average and no incompletes.
Harding is the largest private university in Arkansas with 6,815 students.
More like this story
- Budget, taxes head up crowded agenda for Kansas Legislature
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas Chamber backs GOP schools bill; educators opposed
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes