City Council requesting input about intersection
The Tonganoxie City Council is asking for residents to offer input about traffic improvements along U.S. Highway 24-40 at Laming Road and Stone Creek. The council will discuss the topic at Monday’s 7 p.m. meeting in council chambers.
More like this story
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers
- 4 Kansas tribes to split $1.7 million for housing needs
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas Senate panel considering bill to ban abortion method