City Council requesting input about intersection
The Tonganoxie City Council is asking for residents to offer input about traffic improvements along U.S. Highway 24-40 at Laming Road and Stone Creek. The council will discuss the topic at Monday’s 7 p.m. meeting in council chambers.
More like this story
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Ex-lawmaker faces sentencing for fraud to finance campaign
- Ex-U.S. representative seeks to expand lobbying firm in Kansas
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place