City Council requesting input about intersection
The Tonganoxie City Council is asking for residents to offer input about traffic improvements along U.S. Highway 24-40 at Laming Road and Stone Creek. The council will discuss the topic at Monday’s 7 p.m. meeting in council chambers.
More like this story
- Kansas efficiency consultants outline $2 billion in savings, efficiencies over five years
- Not trusting 'the feds,' Kansas House gives first approval to new constitutional convention
- Kansas lawmakers urge review of federal health overhaul
- Kansas bill aims to ban discrimination against gun dealers
- Demand for farm loans surges amid low crop, cattle prices