City Council requesting input about intersection
The Tonganoxie City Council is asking for residents to offer input about traffic improvements along U.S. Highway 24-40 at Laming Road and Stone Creek. The council will discuss the topic at Monday’s 7 p.m. meeting in council chambers.
More like this story
- Council votes to pursue light at Stone Creek Drive/South Park
- U.S. 24-40 intersection talks continue to heat up
- Correction: U.S. Highway 24-40 improvements story in March 27 edition
- Council signals U.S. 24-40 safety improvements too expensive
- Tonganoxie City Council hears U.S. 24-40 traffic concerns