Several members of Jarbalo United Methodist Church met Tuesday at the home of Orville and Rosie Oelschlaeger to make plans for Vacation Bible School, which will be from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. July 15-19. Friday’s session will begin at 6 p.m. The theme will be “God’s Back Yard.” Kids who were in kindergarten through sixth grade last year are invited to attend. Four- and 5-year-olds can attend, but will have to have an adult with them.
David and Jane Turner spent last week in Branson, Mo. Their friends, Dick and Nancy Olson, were there for part of the week.
Gary and Linda Blanton of Highland were dinner guests of Orville and Rosie Oelschlaeger on Saturday and Sunday. Other guests on Sunday were John and Janice Oelschlaeger and Valorie Blanton of Lawrence.
Orville and Rosie Oelschlaeger had lunch at Hardee’s Tuesday in Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Tonganoxie churches offering free eyeglass exams
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Annual St. Patrick's Parade set for March 14
- Brownback supports rural incentives program amid skepticism