Lawrence Memorial Hospital Endowment 5K is July 20 in Tonganoxie
The Lawrence Memorial Hospital Endowment Association will have its fifth annual Small Town Big Cause 5K run/walk at 7:30 a.m. Saturday, July 20, in Tonganoxie.
The event will start at Family Medicine of Tonganoxie, 410 Woodsfield.
Cost is $25 for adults and $10 for children 12 and younger.
For more information or to register, contact Chassidy Bryan at 785-505-3315 or firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about the race can be found at lmhendowment.org/events.
Grant recipients this year are Tonganoxie Civic Club and Tonganoxie High School cross country and track teams.
More like this story
- Chieftain baseball finishes tourney on right foot
- Tonganoxie basketball teams earn wins at home tourney as Eudora wins 5th straight title
- Monday morning sports roundup: THS wrestlers second at Baldwin; basketball splits games; MHS does well at home invite
- Tourney time in Tonganoxie and McLouth
- Tourney time is here in Tonganoxie