KDHE conducting telephone survey
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment is conducting a statewide telephone survey for the next five weeks, beginning Monday, to determine state residents’ perception of the services and roles of the health department.
The surveys take approximately 10 minutes and will be given to 1,000 random Kansas adults using either landlines or cellphones. The results of the survey will be used to develop a communications plan for use by the department to improve its health promotion and protection outreach.
More like this story
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas
- Carlisle no longer Tonganoxie High principal
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Officials fear Kansas is complacent about tornado season
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation