Open house for Leavenworth County trails maps postponed
The Leavenworth County Port Authority Trails committee has developed a comprehensive map of existing trails in Leavenworth County that will be on display at a date to be determined — it just won't be next week.
The Leavenworth County Port Authority Trails committee has developed a comprehensive map of existing trails in Leavenworth County that was scheduled to be on display next Tuesday at the Tonganoxie Public Library. But the event has been postponed to a date that's yet to be determined.
The maps will be a guide to hiking, biking and walking trails in the area.
For more information, visit lvcotrails.org.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation