Livewire 4-H Club report for July 2013
The monthly Livewires 4-H Club meeting was called to order July 8 at the Jarbalo United Methodist Church.
Annual rent was paid for meeting at the church.
Livewires will serve a dinner for a fundraiser Aug. 8, 2013, in Leavenworth.
4-H Sunday will take place Oct. 6 at Springdale Church. The club picnic will take place Aug. 10 at Clinton Lake.
SamanthaWhite gave an informational talk about her 4-H clothing projects. The club also presented club tour talks, Club members also spooke about which projects they will be entering at the fair.
— Lane Hecht is reporter for the Livewires 4-H Club
More like this story
- Wichita School District to use bus drivers as custodians
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- Tonganoxie USD 464 lays out reasons for principal's termination
- Errors on Tonganoxie Elementary School murals a concern at meeting
- Tonganoxie School Board OKs putting LOB question on ballot