Steve and Gail Fitzwater of Shawnee visited Thamar Barnett on Saturday afternoon.
Vacation Bible School took place July 15-19 at Jarbalo United Methodist Church. There was a program Friday.
Overnight guests of Orville and Rosie Oelschlaeger during their basement sale were Linda Blanton of Highland and Valorie Blanton of Lawrence. Also helping were Marilyn Oxley of Tonganoxie and Christine Black of rural Leavenworth.
It was good to see former resident Sharon Johnson, who brought her son Matthew to Bible school. They stil own their house here in town, but now live in Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie football blanks Bishop Ward, 42-0
- Lansing spoils Tonganoxie homecoming game with big second half
- De Soto hands Tonganoxie football second straight loss
- Tonganoxie football holds on again after big lead for 2nd victory of season
- Tonganoxie football staves off Perry-Lecompton rally for first victory