Steve and Gail Fitzwater of Shawnee visited Thamar Barnett on Saturday afternoon.
Vacation Bible School took place July 15-19 at Jarbalo United Methodist Church. There was a program Friday.
Overnight guests of Orville and Rosie Oelschlaeger during their basement sale were Linda Blanton of Highland and Valorie Blanton of Lawrence. Also helping were Marilyn Oxley of Tonganoxie and Christine Black of rural Leavenworth.
It was good to see former resident Sharon Johnson, who brought her son Matthew to Bible school. They stil own their house here in town, but now live in Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie football outlasts Spring Hill, 33-13, in season opener
- Tonganoxie football bid to knock off undefeated Atchison falls short
- OVERTIME THRILLER: Tonganoxie football outlasts Eudora, 46-40
- Tonganoxie football blanks Bishop Ward, 42-0
- Lansing spoils Tonganoxie homecoming game with big second half