Tonganoxie High student competes in national rodeo
A Tonganoxie High School student competed this past week at the National High School Rodeo in Rock Springs, Wyo.
Hadley DeHoff competed July 14-20 at the rodeo, which is billed as the largest rodeo with roughly 1,500 contestants from the United States, Canada and Australia.
DeHoff, who will be a junior at THS when classes start next month. The daughter of Tim and Cindy DeHoff, Hadley is a member of the Kansas High School Rodeo team. She competes in barrel racing, pole bending and girls cutting events. At the state finals in June in Topeka, she qualified for the national team in the cutting event.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson