American Legion Auxiliary to receive charter
The Tonganoxie American Legion Auxiliary Post 41 officially will get its charter next week.
The post will have a ceremony during Tuesday’s American Legion Post 41 monthly meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the 4-H Building on the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds. All Legion members are encouraged to attend. American Legion Post 41 meets the second Tuesday of each month in the 4-H Building.
The Auxiliary group also will have a meeting from 3-4 p.m. Sunday at Mirth Too Café, 1212 E. U.S. Highway 24-40.
American Legion members assisted at Saturday’s Tonganoxie Recreation Commission Summer Kickoff and had a tent Sunday at the Cornerstone Family Worship Bike Show and Recognition Rally.
More like this story
- Kansas legislators agree on local elections compromise
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Chiefs exec to give leadership lecture at KU
- Tonganoxie School Board OKs putting LOB question on ballot
- Tongnoxie USD 464 board cuts teacher position, freshman athletics events