American Legion Auxiliary to receive charter
The Tonganoxie American Legion Auxiliary Post 41 officially will get its charter next week.
The post will have a ceremony during Tuesday’s American Legion Post 41 monthly meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the 4-H Building on the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds. All Legion members are encouraged to attend. American Legion Post 41 meets the second Tuesday of each month in the 4-H Building.
The Auxiliary group also will have a meeting from 3-4 p.m. Sunday at Mirth Too Café, 1212 E. U.S. Highway 24-40.
American Legion members assisted at Saturday’s Tonganoxie Recreation Commission Summer Kickoff and had a tent Sunday at the Cornerstone Family Worship Bike Show and Recognition Rally.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie youth wins NFL Punt, Pass and Kick competition
- Kansas City International Airport expansion plan gets new look from architects
- Kansas officials defend pension bonds after Moody's report
- Jackson Heights football rolls against McLouth, 46-8
- Kansas lawmakers urge review of federal health overhaul