Descendants of George and Grace Tarr will gather for a covered dish noon meal Sunday, June 9, at the McLouth Community Center. Please bring your photo albums and memories to share.
American Legion Post No. 41 will hold its monthly meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday, June 11, in the 4-H building at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds in Tonganoxie. This will be a combined meeting with the membership of the American Legion Auxiliary, a newly formed unit which will have its charter presented at the meeting.
— Please submit McLouth community information, announcements and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-796-6935.
More like this story
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Melynda Harbour