Ventriloquist to visit library; movie series continues
Ventriloquist Kevin Horner will entertain children from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Thursday at the Tonganoxie Public Library, 303 S. Bury.
Horner and his puppet friends will perform at the library’s community room.
The Friday Movies series also continues starting at 11 a.m. Friday with the showing of “Ice Age: Continental Drift,” also at the community room.
Upcoming Friday showings, also at 11 a.m.: “Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days” on June 21, “Brave” on June 28 and “Wreck It Ralph” on July 5.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal
- Tonganoxie High girls can't get past Piper in substate title game
- Midwest economy: February glance at Kansas, Missouri
- Kansas lawmakers' tax plan makes numerous policy changes