Ventriloquist to visit library; movie series continues
Ventriloquist Kevin Horner will entertain children from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Thursday at the Tonganoxie Public Library, 303 S. Bury.
Horner and his puppet friends will perform at the library’s community room.
The Friday Movies series also continues starting at 11 a.m. Friday with the showing of “Ice Age: Continental Drift,” also at the community room.
Upcoming Friday showings, also at 11 a.m.: “Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days” on June 21, “Brave” on June 28 and “Wreck It Ralph” on July 5.
More like this story
- Kansas oil and gas industries suffer while wind industry prospers
- July survey suggests economic slowdown ahead for Midwest
- Tyson could be looking to build in Cornhusker State; Concordia reportedly showing interest
- Tonganoxie superintendent interviews set for next week
- While Kansas sees fewer earthquakes, more than ever rattle Oklahoma