Donation account started for Tonganoxie man injured in work-related accident
An account has been established at First State Bank and Trust to help offset costs for a Tonganoxie man injured in an accident last week.
Chris Ruff, a lifelong resident and a graduate of Tonganoxie High School, was injured in an accident at work where he was run over by a skid loader. Ruff suffers from mulitple pelvic, hip and leg fractures. Currently he is in an Omaha, Neb., hospital because that is where he was working at the time of the accident.
Ruff’s wife is a stay-at-home mother with their three children. They all live in Tonganoxie.
A “Chris Ruff Donation Fund” has been established at First State Bank and Trust in Tonganoxie to help with expenses.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie VFW, American Legion planning Memorial Day weekend services
- 15 things you might not know about Tonganoxie
- Remember When: A Community Review for July 5, 2017
- Visitation today, services tomorrow for Tonganoxie postmaster; online account set up for contributions
- Chief Tonganoxie: The man who shaped us