American Legion Auxiliary Unit No. 41 has received its charter. The charter was presented to president Connie Kleinschmidt and unit members by First District President Tracy Wichman during the June meeting in Tonganoxie. Six officers representing the district and department welcomed the new unit into the American Legion auxiliary family.
The next auxiliary meeting will be at 1 p.m. July 21, at Mirth Café Too. All eligible women are encouraged to participate.
— Please submit McLouth community information, announcements and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-796-6935.
More like this story
- B-29 Superfortress engines started for first time since 1956
- Kansas City Connection: The debut of KC Ballet's new 'Nutcracker' and other family activities
- Kansas school funding needs 'complete overhaul,' Republican-led committee says
- Manhattan staging New Year's Eve ball drop
- Education officials say schools need reshaped for the future