American Legion Auxiliary Unit No. 41 has received its charter. The charter was presented to president Connie Kleinschmidt and unit members by First District President Tracy Wichman during the June meeting in Tonganoxie. Six officers representing the district and department welcomed the new unit into the American Legion auxiliary family.
The next auxiliary meeting will be at 1 p.m. July 21, at Mirth Café Too. All eligible women are encouraged to participate.
— Please submit McLouth community information, announcements and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: email@example.com or 913-796-6935.
More like this story
- B-29 Superfortress engines started for first time since 1956
- City OKs sale of former shop to Midwest Carpet
- Kansas City Connection: The debut of KC Ballet's new 'Nutcracker' and other family activities
- Tonganoxie hoping TV celebrity will make surprise visit for this weekend's sesquicentennial celebration
- Kansas school funding needs 'complete overhaul,' Republican-led committee says