Peggy and Ed Gillaspie visited Evelyn Schwinn on June 5.
Airman First Class Justin B. Schwinn, of Virginia, visited his grandmother, Evelyn Schwinn, the evening of June 5.
Evelyn Schwinn has heard from her cousin, Karen Stolte of Oklahoma City. Stolte didn’t have any damage from the storms. She feels very blessed.
Randy Littlefield, from the yearly meeting, was at the Springdale Friends Church on June 9. He is the church planting director. He gave a presentation on the ongoing process and accomplishments.
We here in the Springdale area are starting to see farmers out with their hay equipment, which tells us hay season is on.
The family of Wayne and Anabel Knapp celebrated Anabel’s birthday, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day on June 9 at the Frontier Restaurant in Kansas City. Those attending were Estel and Judy Knapp, Debbie and Shawna Tindle and Kirk Knapp. They did a lot of visiting after lunch.
Wayne and Anabel Knapp went to a ball game to see Meriden and Easton play on the evening of June 10. Their son, Austin, played in the game.
More like this story
- Kansas governor says deficit plan is not a tax increase
- Coffeyville weathers Amazon job losses better than expected
- Tyson could be looking to build in Cornhusker State; Concordia reportedly showing interest
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- Kansas oil and gas industries suffer while wind industry prospers