Work north of U.S. 24-40 to close traffic at North Star Drive
Tonganoxie Public Works Department employees will begin tear out and replacement of a concrete gutter valley that goes across Northstar Drive at Northstar Court. The project, which will begin at 8 a.m. Monday, will close access to U.S. Highway 24-40 from Northstar Drive.
The street is expected to be reopened Wednesday, weather permitting.
More like this story
- Organization Orientation: Tonganoxie Civic Club
- Mirror recieves Kansas Press Association awards for its 2014 work
- Longtime Tonganoxie doctor dies after just celebrating 60 years of service
- Frese: Push for Tonganoxie Public Libary expansion starts with Saturday run
- Tonganoxie City Council approves Mayor Ward's appointments