Cricket announces new date for Mumford and Sons
Cricket Wireless Amphitheater in Bonner Springs today announced that the Mumford & Sons concert, originally scheduled earlier this month, has been rescheduled for Sept. 20.
Ticket sales for the concert, first set for June 17, sold out in 12 minutes, setting a new record for the venue since New West Presentations took over its management in 2008. The band was forced to cancel the concert and several others when its bass player underwent an operation on a blood clot in his brain.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 receives one bid for former elementary school
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Dedication, open house Saturday at new Tonganoxie Elementary School
- Senator's bill on Kansas out-of-district students criticized