Adult reading program continues through March
Tonganoxie Public Library’s adult reading program offers readers the chance to write book reviews and enter into drawings for their contributions.
The program, which is for anyone 16 or older, started Jan. 29, Kansas Day, and will conclude Saturday, March 30.
All books, audiobooks and novels are eligible. Participants read or listen to the books and then write quick reviews.
To earn raffle tickets for gift baskets, author-signed books and two Nook eReaders to be given away April 1, participants can earn one raffle ticket by emailling each book review to firstname.lastname@example.org in writing or stop by the library to give a verbal review.
By reading specific books or by attending any adult winter reading program, participants are awarded multiple raffle tickets depending on the book or by attending the program. Weekly drawings take place on Mondays for library mugs filled with items.
For more information about the program, contact the library at 913-845-3281 or director@sw.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Tonganoxie churches offering free eyeglass exams
- McLouth High baseketball teams' seasons end at sub-state
- Annual St. Patrick's Parade set for March 14