Republican Women to have luncheon program March 18
The Leavenworth County Republican Women’s Club will have a luncheon program at 11:30 a.m. Monday at the Heritage Center, 109 Delaware in Leavenworth.
This will be an opportunity for candidates running for the Leavenworth City Commission, Leavenworth USD 453 School Board, Lansing USD 469 School Board, Tonganoxie USD 464 School Board and mayor of Basehor to tell the group about themselves and why they would be the best candidate for the position.
All interested members of the community are welcome to attend the event. Reservations for lunch, which costs $10, may be made by contacting Linda Flanagan at 913-651-3176.
More like this story
- Gala in Tonganoxie, parade in Leavenworth highlight Veterans Day celebrations
- Man charged in Fort Riley bomb plot to appear in court
- Kansas designates Wednesday as Military Appreciation Day
- Fort Riley adjusts entry procedures after I-70 traffic jam
- Cowboy event moseying in this weekend into Tonganoxie