Eugene and Marie Hill announce the birth of their first great-grandchild, Leonard Eugene, born Feb. 24 at Leavenworth Memorial Hospital. Leonard’s parents are Justin Hill and Amber Cleek of the Springdale area.
The sausage-pancake supper March 1 at the Springdale Friends was well-attended. We thank all who attended.
Tuesday’s visitors of Evelyn Schwinn were Brian Schwinn and Marie Hill.
On Sunday, David Robinson, yearly meeting superintendent, will be at Springdale Friends Church. He is from Wichita and will be speaking. We would like a full house that day.
John Moses was a visitor of Wayne and Anabel Knapp on Wednesday, March 6.
It sure seems good to see the sun is out and getting rid of the snow. Everyone is ready for spring.
I spoke this past week with the Nelsons. Orie is going Monday, Wednesday and Friday to Cushing Memorial Hospital for rehab.
More like this story
- Crowded field for Position 2 on Tonganoxie USD 464 board
- Kansas Wesleyan, seminary announce joint ministry program
- Substate, regional assignments for Tongaoxie, McLouth
- Kansas fantasy writer's penchant for the unexpected appeals to international audiences
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie Public Library's Nicole Holifield