The First Baptist Church Choir will present “I Will Rise” during the 10:45 a.m. Worship Service on Palm Sunday, March 24. Visitors are Welcome.
• Five McLouth community churches invite you to attend Holy Week Services during the week leading up to Easter. For decades, it has been a tradition for McLouth’s churches to rotate worship services. Palm Sunday through Good Friday, an evening service will take place at one of the five churches. The pastors also will rotate. These services will take us through the final week of Jesus’ life and His Crucifixion. We’ll celebrate Jesus Christ’s Resurrection together at the Community Easter Sunrise Service. This is a wonderful opportunity to visit the different churches. Everyone is welcome.
• All Evening Services begin at 7 p.m.
Palm Sunday, United Methodist Church; Monday, Springdale Friends Church (9 miles east of McLouth off Kansas Highway 92); Tuesday, Stanwood Friends Church (about 3 miles southeast of McLouth off K-16); Wednesday, March 27, McLouth Church of the Nazarene; Maundy Thursday, March 28, First Baptist Church; Good Friday, March 29, McLouth Church of the Nazarene; Easter Sunday Sunrise, March 31, United Methodist Church have the sunrise service and breakfast at 7 a.m.
All of McLouth’s churches will have their traditional Easter Worship services.
• McLouth Public Library’s Book Discussion Group will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday, March 25. For more information, please call (913) 796-2225.
— Please submit McLouth Community information, announcements and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: firstname.lastname@example.org or (913) 796-6935.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie groups continue to evaluate future options for shared buildings
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Frese: Push for Tonganoxie Public Libary expansion starts with Saturday run
- Fire up the cookers in McLouth
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station