Area legislators to speak at VFW forum Saturday
First State Bank and Trust and Tonganoxie VFW Post 9271 are sponsoring a legislative update at 1 p.m. Saturday at the post home, 910 E. First St., Tonganoxie.
Reps. Connie O’Brien, R-Tonganoxie, and Willie Dove, R-Bonner Springs, will be at the forum, as will Sen. Tom Holland, D-Baldwin City. O’Brien represents the 42nd District and Dove the 38th District in the House; Holland serves the 3rd District in the Senate.
More like this story
- Man charged in Fort Riley bomb plot to appear in court
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department fire calls, April 13-May 3, 2015
- Tonganoxie High girls track 2nd, boys 4th at Bobcat Relays
- Fort Riley adjusts entry procedures after I-70 traffic jam
- Tonganoxie High girls can't get past Piper in substate title game