First City’s PAST group workshop next month
First City’s Performers and StoryTellers will be offering a historical performance workshop 9 a.m.- 4 p.m. Saturday, April 6, and 11 a.m.- 4 p.m. Sunday, April 7, at Kelly Law Office, 512 E. Fourth St., Tonganoxie.
At the workshop, there will be demonstrations of historical performances, assistance with historical research and resources, script writing, first-person narrative performances and assistance in choosing a character.
Workshop cost is $25; membership fee with First City’s PAST also is $25.
Class size is limited and advanced registration with payment is required.
For more information, contact Laura Elkins at 913-683-4334.
More like this story
- First City's PAST group workshop later this week
- Workshop for cemetery stroll set for Saturday, Sunday
- First City PAST members to portray women of Leavenworth County at Tonganoxie Community Historical Society gathering
- Giving voice to the silent city on the hill
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie EAST member and First City's PAST re-enactor Keyta Kelly