First City’s PAST group workshop next month
First City’s Performers and StoryTellers will be offering a historical performance workshop 9 a.m.- 4 p.m. Saturday, April 6, and 11 a.m.- 4 p.m. Sunday, April 7, at Kelly Law Office, 512 E. Fourth St., Tonganoxie.
At the workshop, there will be demonstrations of historical performances, assistance with historical research and resources, script writing, first-person narrative performances and assistance in choosing a character.
Workshop cost is $25; membership fee with First City’s PAST also is $25.
Class size is limited and advanced registration with payment is required.
For more information, contact Laura Elkins at 913-683-4334.
More like this story
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County
- LMH Summer Spray 5K coming Saturday to Tonganoxie
- Wichita teachers challenged to teach refugee children
- Kansas allows driver's license changes for same-sex spouses
- McLouth advances to softball semis, faces unbeaten Chase County on Friday morning