Everyone is welcome to attend services for the remainder of Holy Week around the McLouth community. All evening services begin at 7 p.m. Today, Church of the Nazarene; Maundy Thursday, March 28, First Baptist Church; Good Friday, March 29, Church of the Nazarene; Easter Sunday sunrise and breakfast: 7 a.m. at United Methodist Church.
All of McLouth’s churches will hold their traditional Easter Worship services.
Election Day is Tuesday, April 2. Spring elections usually don’t get much fanfare, but they have a profound influence in our local communities. City council member positions don’t sound very exciting, but they are your city government. School board members formulate the school budget, which determines a significant percentage of your property tax, as well as determining school policies to include such things as which textbooks your children will be reading. Their decisions will directly affect not only you, but your children as well, for years to come. Your vote is important.
— Please submit McLouth community information, announcements and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-796-6935.
More like this story
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol
- Wanted: Mural ideas for Tonganoxie
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation