THS seniors awarded FHSU scholarships for 2013-14
A pair of Tonganoxie High School seniors accepted scholarships from Fort Hays State University for the 2013-14 academic year at a recent student recognition program in Overland Park.
Dylan Haufler accepted a $500 Copper Academic Award. Haufler is the son of Steve and Anita Haufler, Tonganoxie. He plans to major in music technology.
Holley Thompson accepted an $800 Hays City Silver Academic Award and a $500 Academic Opportunity Award in communication disorders. Thompson is the daughter of Wade and Margie Thompson, Tonganoxie. She plans to major in speech-language pathology.
More like this story
- Piper boys end Tonganoxie's season at PHS
- Tongaoxie still has 8 wrestlers competing entering Day 2 of 4A state
- Tonganoxie High boys soccer ties KC Christian on Senior Night, finishes regular season unbeaten
- Tonganoxie High football stays perfect, now leads KVL
- Atchison thwarts Tonganoxie High volleyball push for another state berth