On Thursday, April 25, Sharon Lynn and Evelyn Schwinn went to Golden Living in Edwardsville to visit their brother, Harold Steed.
Jeff and Aubrey Gillaspie visited their grandma, Evelyn Schwinn, on Friday, April 26.
A large group of relatives and friends attended a 50th birthday celebration for cousins Jackie Schwinn and Kelley Korb. The party took place at Eagles in Leavenworth. There was a dinner and dance.
Randy and Amy Schwinn entertained with an 8th birthday party at their home on Sunday, April 28, for their son, Wyatt. Grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins attended.
Gertrude Chrisman and daughters Kathy McLaughlin and Anabel Knapp attended the McLouth United Methodist Church mother and daughter banquet on May 1. There was a lovely evening dinner, followed by a performance of “Mama’s Close Call,” directed by Pat Theraff. Cast and crew were Sue Wyatt, Kristen Bechard, Phyllis Petrie, Carol Brewer and Ruby Harwood, Sharon Johnson and Josey Mestah. They did a wonderful job.
More like this story
- Kansas regulators disagree on increasing KCP&L's rates
- Kansas firm criticized for plan to hike electric rates $152 million
- Ex-candidate Wolf confronts Kansas Sen. Moran at town hall
- Kansas governor says final power plant rule 'twice as bad'
- Kansas officials riled by EPA's changes to power plant rule