Moran seeks fall interns for D.C., Kansas offices
U.S. Sen. Jerry Moran, R-Kan., is seeking interns to work in his Washington, D.C., and Kansas offices in the fall, his office announced Tuesday.
The internships are open to undergraduate or graduate students with excellent academic performance and an interest in government and public service, with preference given to Kansas residents. Internships are available with focuses on legislative work or communications.
Intern applications are due by May 31. Students can apply online at moran.senate.gov, under the "Services" link, where they can also find additional instructions and required application materials.
Potential applicants with questions can email email@example.com or call 202-224-6521 and ask to talk with the intern coordinator.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Tonganoxie High School track teams look to build on 2014
- Tonganoxie USD 464 lays out reasons for principal's termination
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants