Letter to the editor: Response to Postal Service food drive ‘amazing’
To the editor:
The public’s response and generosity to the recent United States Postal Service Mail Carriers has been amazing.
More than 2,500 pounds of food was collected to help stock the shelves at the Good Shepherd Food Pantry.
Everyone deserves a huge pat on the back for the donations.
Good Shepherd Thrift Shop and Food Bank
More like this story
- Brownback spokeswoman blasts Medicaid expansion
- Kansas Attorney General criticizes federal home health laws
- Hospitals push for Medicaid expansion in Kansas
- Kansas holding hearings on disability services
- Kansas health care advocates continue to push Medicaid expansion, despite slim prospects in Legislature