AIC Justin Schwinn left Nov. 1 for his base in Virginia. It sure was nice to have him home for a visit.
Linda R. Schwinn’s children and grandchildren came to her house Nov. 3 to celebrate her Nov. 1 birthday. She is recovering nicely from her recent knee replacement surgery.
Ed and Peggy Gillaspie were visiting Evelyn Schwinn on Nov. 5. They later headed for Branson, Mo., for the Christmas season.
There were some mighty cute little people in costumes traveling around the Springdale area Halloween evening doing their trick-or-treating. It’s always fun to ask them to do a trick. That takes them by surprise.
Rob Noble was a visitor of Wayne and Anabel Knapp on Oct. 29. He is getting a long well. Wayne had a bladder stone removed, as well as a kidney stone. He was treated at St. Luke’s Hospital and is recuperating at home.
More like this story
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- ACLU sues Kansas over citizenship documents for voting
- Justice Department: Agency cannot require proof of citizenship on federal voter registration forms
- ACLU: Kansas' gay marriage laws should be stricken from book
- Wichita teachers challenged to teach refugee children