Chamber membership luncheon Thursday
The Tonganoxie Chamber of Commerce will have a membership meeting and luncheon from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Thursday at VFW Hall, 910 East St. in Tonganoxie.
Chamber officials use the meeting to set its direction and vision for the chamber in the coming year. Chamber officials are inviting the community to join for luncheon and hear updates about and join in discussion about the chamber’s plans for the coming year.
Cost for anyone planning to eat at the meeting is $10. To make a reservation for the meal, contact Michelle Derry at 913-481-9596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Kansas Supreme Court justices asked to recuse themselves
- Supreme Court to hear capital cases roiling Kansas politics
- Kansas Supreme Court may review case dealing with its power
- Kansas Supreme Court to hear cases that led to ouster efforts
- Kansas bill to impeach top court judges advances in Senate; would allow impeachment of governor, too