‘All the Dead Presidents’ to be presented Tuesday at Tonganoxie historic site
Presidents’ birthplaces and burial sites will be featured at Tuesday’s Tonganoxie Community Historical Society meeting.
Bil Peak will present “All the Dead Presidents: A Journey of History, Architecture and Fun” at the 7 p.m. meeting.
Peak, a member of the historical society, has visited all of the gravesites and homes of all deceased presidents during the past 17 years.
The presentation will be part of this month’s historical society meeting. The public is invited and refreshments will be served.
The Tonganoxie Community Historical Society has a monthly meeting and presentation the fourth Tuesday of each month at the historic site, 201 W. Washington St.
More like this story
- Estate planning to be topic at historical society meeting
- John Brown to come to life again tonight at Tonganoxie Community Historic Site
- Historical society meeting presentation Tuesday to focus on historic buildings
- Peak to speak about U.S. history at Tuesday meeting
- Defensive driving featured at society's monthly meeting