Community National Bank names new Basehor president
Community National Bank announced this week the hiring of Steven Ketteler as Branch President in Basehor. Ketteler has over 20 years of experience in commercial banking with a BS degree from the University of Nebraska with an emphasis in finance. He attended the Colorado Graduate School of Banking and the Oklahoma Graduate School of Commercial Lending. Previously, Ketteler was EVP/President of the First National Bank & Trust Company of Leavenworth (1978 – 1994) and the EVP of The First State Bank of Kansas City, Kansas (1994 – 2012).
Ketteler has two children, Amy Clark who is a CPA for the Kaufmann Foundation and Reid Ketteler who is a chiropractor & lives in Shawnee with his young son.
More like this story
- Sideline Chic moves into downtown Bonner Springs
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer
- Tonganoxie High to stage 'Twelve Angry Jurors' for final night tonight
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map