Evelyn Schwinn and her sister, Sharon Lynn of Leavenworth, spent the day together Nov. 14. They enjoyed lunch and some shopping.
Evelyn Schwinn and several other family members attended the musical “Oklahoma” on Nov. 15 at Pleasant Ridge High School. Her granddaughter, Emily Cole, was a singer in the chorus.
Evelyn Schwinn enjoyed lunch Sunday at Applebee’s to celebrate her 83rd birthday. Those in attendance were Rev. Rob and Rebecca Santel; Ed, Peggy and Drew Gillaspie; Jeff and Jenna Gillaspie and daughters; Ray and Jeanette Cole, Emily and Luke.
Herbert and Genevieve Schwinn, Sue Todd, Peggy Gillaspie, Jeanette Cole and Evelyn and Brenda Schwinn attended the wedding of Veronica Hernandez and Michael Thomas on Nov. 16 at Gardner Presbyterian Church. The reception was at the Sheraton Hotel in Overland Park.
We saw Jack Smith and had a nice visit with him. He is retired from Leavenworth County. We haven’t seen him in awhile.
Wayne is doing fine with his hospital stay. He’s doing a lot of resting and reading. The operation was very painful to have done.
John Moses was in the hospital for a few days last week. He is having tests and X-rays taken.
More like this story
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Midwest economy: February glance at Kansas, Missouri
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Health officials confirm tuberculosis case in Olathe