Brenda Schwinn and Jennifer Roggenkamp hosted a baby shower for Amy Jo Schwinn and baby-boy-to-be Sept. 21 at Springdale Friends Church. It was for the Schwinn side of the family. A brunch of coffee cake, fruit and drinks was served.
Brian and Linda K. Schwinn, Kimberly Schwinn and friend Cody visited Evelyn Schwinn the evening of Sept. 22.
Rick and Jackie Schwinn celebrated their first wedding anniversary Sept. 21.
Wayne and Anabel Knapp attended the funeral of Evelyn King Sept. 25 at R.L. Leintz Funeral Home. The Kings were neighbors of the Knapps for a number of years.
Wayne and Anabel Knapp attended the REC electric annual meeting and dinner Sept. 25. They had a very large crowd and a lovely meal.
Wayne and Anabel Knapp attended the visitation for Elmer McAferty Tuesday at the funeral home in Oskaloosa.
We are enjoying the lovely, cool weather and are blessed with the rain that has come with it. It’s hard to keep up with mowing the yards.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls