THS volleyball swept by Lansing
The Tonganoxie High volleyball team ended a stretch of 10 matches in six days with Tuesday's Kaw Valley League clash against Lansing. The Chieftains couldn't end the stretch on a high note, as the Lions won in straight sets, 25-14, 25-22, 25-17.
Leah Miller led the THS front line with eight kills, and Morgan Oroke added five. Marissa Martin had another big night with 37 digs, while Miller and Oroke each had 20. Martin also led the team with two service aces.
The Chieftains (8-13) will have almost a week off before they travel Monday to KC Washington.
More like this story
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- Tonganoxie USD 464 receives one bid for former elementary school
- 6 Kansas school districts to close early, cite budget cuts
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Outgoing Tonganoxie superintendent to take administrative position in Topeka