Spooktacular set for Oct. 25 in downtown Tonganoxie
This year’s Tonganoxie Spooktacular event will be 6-8 p.m. Friday, Oct. 25, in downtown Tonganoxie.
Many downtown businesses and Tonganoxie Elementary School will be open to provide a safe trick-or-treating environment. Businesses and organizations without a downtown storefront are encouraged to find an open space on downtown sidewalks and participate as well.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Dance festival, Big Picnic, Van Halen make braving summer heat worth it
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas State says it will pay fine after band performance
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life
- Kansas City Connection: Getting pumped for postseason baseball