Spooktacular set for Oct. 25 in downtown Tonganoxie
This year’s Tonganoxie Spooktacular event will be 6-8 p.m. Friday, Oct. 25, in downtown Tonganoxie.
Many downtown businesses and Tonganoxie Elementary School will be open to provide a safe trick-or-treating environment. Businesses and organizations without a downtown storefront are encouraged to find an open space on downtown sidewalks and participate as well.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls