Tonganoxie Elementary groundbreaking is Monday
Tonganoxie USD 464 will have a groundbreaking ceremony for the new elementary school Monday during the school board’s monthly meeting.
The meeting will start at 6 p.m. Monday at the middle school with the groundbreaking being part of the meeting. The new elementary school will be built southeast of the Tonganoxie Middle School. It’s expected to be completed in 2015.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers' tax plan makes numerous policy changes
- Kansas to receive $5.6 million federal workforce grant
- Kansas officials defend pension bonds after Moody's report
- Mature Living: Government: No benefit hike for Social Security next year
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants