Tonganoxie Elementary groundbreaking is Monday
Tonganoxie USD 464 will have a groundbreaking ceremony for the new elementary school Monday during the school board’s monthly meeting.
The meeting will start at 6 p.m. Monday at the middle school with the groundbreaking being part of the meeting. The new elementary school will be built southeast of the Tonganoxie Middle School. It’s expected to be completed in 2015.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck