New football districts revealed
Football districts for 2014-15 and 2015-16 were released last week by the Kansas State High School Activities Association.
Tonganoxie High will be in Class 4A-1 District 1 alongside Atchison and Kaw Valley League opponents Basehor-Linwood and Piper. The 2014 football season will be the first in which Class 4A is split into two divisions.
McLouth High, back up to Class 3A after a two-year stint in 2-1A, is in 3A District 3 with Maur Hill-Mount Academy, Pleasant Ridge and Atchison County Community High School.
More like this story
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Slide in Kansas oil industry continues to stress producers
- Kansas House panel to consider consumption tax increases
- Kansas lawmakers to resume talks over proposed tax increases
- Kansas Senate plans to debate raising taxes to fix budget