Tonganoxie American Legion post 41 hosting benefit gun show, market
A benefit gun show and flea market will take place later this month at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds in Tonganoxie.
Tonganoxie American Legion Post 41 is sponsoring the event, which will run from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26, and Sunday, Oct. 27.
Admission is $5. Children younger than 10 can enter for free with an adult.
Proceeds will benefit the Post 41 building fund and community projects.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High to stage 'Twelve Angry Jurors' for final night tonight
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life
- Tonganoxie High School presenting 'Charlie Brown' musical