Tonganoxie American Legion post 41 hosting benefit gun show, market
A benefit gun show and flea market will take place later this month at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds in Tonganoxie.
Tonganoxie American Legion Post 41 is sponsoring the event, which will run from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26, and Sunday, Oct. 27.
Admission is $5. Children younger than 10 can enter for free with an adult.
Proceeds will benefit the Post 41 building fund and community projects.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Curtis Oroke
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Kaija Baldock
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan