USD 464 sees increase in enrollment numbers
Tonganoxie has seen a slight increase in enrollment from the last school year.
USD 464 Superintendent Randy Weseman told the Tonganoxie school board Monday that the count on the state’s official count day, Sept. 20, was 1,945 students. That’s a jump from just under 1,920 the previous year.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie senior earns K-State's Putnam Scholarship
- Tonganoxie High senior candidate for Presidential Scholar
- Tonganoxie High seniors receive scholarships at awards night
- Kansas high school student told Confederate flag not allowed at school
- Former Tonganoxie superintendent resigns from same post in Lawrence, plans to take other position in that district, pending board approval