Republican Women’s Club to have Monday luncheon
The Leavenworth County Republican Women’s Club will have a luncheon program at 11:30 a.m. Monday at the Heritage Center, 109 Delawre in Leavenworth. The theme of the luncheon is “Making a Difference in Our World.” All are invited to attend.
Reservations, which cost $10, can be made by contacting Linda Flanagan, 913-651-3176 or 913-240-4142 or emailing email@example.com.
More like this story
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Kansas City Connection: Getting pumped for postseason baseball
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas CIty Connection: Fall chock-full of colorful events