4-H council meeting news
Abe Buddish called the bi-monthly meeting of the Leavenworth County Council to order Sept. 23 at the Lansing 4-H Building.
New council members were elected into positions and given tour of how council operates. All bills were paid.
Achievement Night will be 6 p.m. Nov. in the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds’ administration building. The Council food stand will be winterized before Club Achievement Night on Nov. 2.
— Ahren Gann, 4-H Council reporter, compiled this brief.
More like this story
- De Soto hands Tonganoxie football second straight loss
- Tonganoxie football blanks Bishop Ward, 42-0
- Lansing spoils Tonganoxie homecoming game with big second half
- Tonganoxie football staves off Perry-Lecompton rally for first victory
- Tonganoxie football bid to knock off undefeated Atchison falls short