Thanks to everyone who helped with the chili and soup supper and bazaar at Jarbalo United Methodist Church.
There was a good turnout for the Jarbalo High School Alumni Association dinner at meeting Saturday at the church.
Frances Jeannin recently won a ticket to eat at Vintage Park. She used the ticket Friday and went with her cousin, Doloretta Sorenson.
The Jaunty Jarbalonians red hatters ate at Flashbacks Oct. 5 in Tonganoxie. Those there were Betty Clark, Lynn Paul, Linda Barry, Jane Turner and Thamar Barnett.
Rosie Oelschlaeger, Marilyn Oxley and Helen McBroom ate Thursday at TenPenny Restaurant in Leavenworth.
More like this story
- First land bank lots from Fort Riley overbuilding to be sold
- Process continues for proposed luxury RV resort near Tonganoxie
- Kansas House approves bill revising land annexation process
- Leavenworth County commissioners revoke bond support for proposed Tyson chicken plant near Tonganoxie
- Kansas cattle inventory on the upswing after drought years