Thanks to everyone who helped with the chili and soup supper and bazaar at Jarbalo United Methodist Church.
There was a good turnout for the Jarbalo High School Alumni Association dinner at meeting Saturday at the church.
Frances Jeannin recently won a ticket to eat at Vintage Park. She used the ticket Friday and went with her cousin, Doloretta Sorenson.
The Jaunty Jarbalonians red hatters ate at Flashbacks Oct. 5 in Tonganoxie. Those there were Betty Clark, Lynn Paul, Linda Barry, Jane Turner and Thamar Barnett.
Rosie Oelschlaeger, Marilyn Oxley and Helen McBroom ate Thursday at TenPenny Restaurant in Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Melynda Harbour
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Curtis Oroke
- U.S. Senate to discuss funding food stamps program with grants