McLouth’s Bristol qualifies for state cross country
McLouth High will be represented at this weekend’s state cross country meet, as junior Ryan Bristol qualified individually at a Class 2A regional Saturday at Troy.
Bristol finished 16th individually with a time of 21:28, good for fifth among runners not on state qualifying teams. Emily Hoffines nearly made the state cut on the girls side, but fell one spot short.
The 2A state meet will be Saturday at Wamego Country Club. The 2A boys race is set for 12:30 p.m.
More like this story
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck