Tonganoxie citywide sale planned for next month
The fall Tonganoxie Citywide Garage Sale will be next month.
The citywide event will be Saturday, Oct. 5.
City Hall officials are posting fliers for the event, which requires no registration.
In past years, there have been registration fees and maps of residences participating in the event.
The city welcomes residents to hang garage sale signs, but officials ask that residents follow sign regulations. A list of regulations can be found at tonganoxiemirror.com.
More like this story
- Leavenworth County commissioners revoke bond support for proposed Tyson chicken plant near Tonganoxie
- Remember When: A Community Review for Feb. 8, 2017
- Kansas issues $400 million in highway construction bonds
- Klemp back on Leavenworth County Commission with appointment
- Kansas Turnpike Authority approves two-year bridge projects