Candidates to speak about Affordable Care Act
A public forum to address the Affordable Care Act will start at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Riverfront Community Center, 123 S. Esplanade, in Leavenworth. The panel will include the four declared candidates for the Insurance Commissioner’s Office. The Leavenworth County Republican Party is sponsoring the forum.
More like this story
- THS player scores hat trick as girls soccer team records shutout
- Tonganoxie High seniors shine in boys basketball regular-season finale
- Kansas Republicans hold to hard-right on social issues at state convention in Overland Park
- Tonganoxie High School track teams look to build on 2014
- Chieftains nab 1st victory in overtime fashion, place 4th at home invite