Candidates to speak about Affordable Care Act
A public forum to address the Affordable Care Act will start at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Riverfront Community Center, 123 S. Esplanade, in Leavenworth. The panel will include the four declared candidates for the Insurance Commissioner’s Office. The Leavenworth County Republican Party is sponsoring the forum.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie volleyball lands on all-LJW team
- Tonganoxie Chieftain athletes among best in area
- THS player scores hat trick as girls soccer team records shutout
- Tonganoxie High seniors shine in boys basketball regular-season finale
- Kansas Republicans hold to hard-right on social issues at state convention in Overland Park