Development Corporations meetings set for this month
The Leavenworth County Development Corporation has several events coming up.
The LCDC infrastructure committee meeting will be 3 p.m. Tuesday at the LCDC office, 1294 Eisenhower Road in Leavenworth. The Port Authority board will meet at 11:30 a.m. at the LCDC office. Lunch is $10 for the event.
Finally, the LCDC executive committee will meet at 8 a.m. Friday, Sept. 27, at the LCDC office.
For more information about LCDC, visit lvcountyed.org or call 913-727-6111.
More like this story
- Use of batboys and girls suspended after 9-year-old's death
- McConnell helps airman cope with loss of infant son
- Kansas governor wants no tax debate, expects no budget drama
- Chieftains nab 1st victory in overtime fashion, place 4th at home invite
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly