Small/home business expo, fundraiser set for Oct. 5
A small/home business expo will serve as a fundraiser benefit Saturday, Oct. 5, for a Tonganoxie Middle School student.
The expo will be 8 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Tonganoxie Elementary School north gymnasium.
Vendors signed up so far are Vault Denim, Watkins, 31, Body Wraps, Mary Kay, Hobby Monster Customs and Scentsy.
Proceeds will go to help Frank Eason, a TMS fifth-grader who has a stage 4 cancerous tumor on his brain stem and currently is undergoing radiation treatments. Proceeds will help with medical and travel costs.
Vendors can contact Denise Mestagh, 785-331-8991 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Melynda Harbour
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Susan Freemyer