Small/home business expo, fundraiser set for Oct. 5
A small/home business expo will serve as a fundraiser benefit Saturday, Oct. 5, for a Tonganoxie Middle School student.
The expo will be 8 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Tonganoxie Elementary School north gymnasium.
Vendors signed up so far are Vault Denim, Watkins, 31, Body Wraps, Mary Kay, Hobby Monster Customs and Scentsy.
Proceeds will go to help Frank Eason, a TMS fifth-grader who has a stage 4 cancerous tumor on his brain stem and currently is undergoing radiation treatments. Proceeds will help with medical and travel costs.
Vendors can contact Denise Mestagh, 785-331-8991 or email@example.com, for more information.
More like this story
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Scientists fly Kansas sky to study ferocious storms
- Kansas student says flying Confederate flag not meant to be racist
- Kansas amputee shuns self-pity, shoots for Paralympic gold
- Tonganoxie bids farewell to Class of 2016 with Saturday graduation