Scholarship deadline, nominations for annual Chamber award is Monday
Nomination applications are due Monday for the Tonganoxie Chamber of Commerce’s scholarship and yearly awards.
Two scholarships (one to a graduating high school senior and the other to a non-traditional student) will be awarded, as will Business and Citizen of the Year awards. For more information, go to tonganoxiechamber.org. Application materials, due by 5 p.m. Monday, can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Chamber will have a recognition dinner at 6 p.m. April 22 at the Myers Hotel.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Accomplished musicians to perform Sunday at First Congregational Church of Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie High senior candidate for Presidential Scholar
- Tonganoxie Hall of Fame class recognized Friday at Myers Hotel
- Tonganoxie youth pen letters to Santa for Christmas 2015